Thursday, July 9, 2009

Life According to A: Take 2


I like to record funny things the kids say (let's face it, sometimes the cute things they say may be the only funny thing that happens all day!!). Little Miss A keeps cracking me up with her words and sometimes wisdom. So although I just posted about her funny words, this was our conversation tonight:

A: "When is gymnastics?"
Me: "Tuesday."
A: "Is that the next day?"
Me "No, we have to have Friday, Saturday . . ."
A: Blank Stare
Me: "You know, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday (singing the song)."
A: "And then it just goes over and over until you DIE?!!!"

Pretty much yes;-)

6 comments:

  1. She sure knows how to wrap it all up! :)

    (How many times to moms get to explain what "the next day" is? Or what we do on what days?)

    I love your cute new photos! Nathan's hair is so fun--what a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cute new photos too! Everyone has grown up so much--I wish I was there to give everyone a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just noticed the nice i pictures of all the kids! they look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute kids! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's hilarious - always makes me laugh when she's around!

    ReplyDelete