Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tooth

Today after a very warm, long (it was two hours of course but somehow seemed much longer) Stake Conference, we declared that EVERYONE needed a nap. A few minutes into our nap (5/6 children are asleep [insert heavenly music]) Adrie's little face appeared at the side of our bed "My TOOTH!" Her bottom tooth finally came out. She is so excited: Her first tooth! She is much too excited to sleep and I don't often get to spend one on one time with the children so now we will go make lemon bars together. You should hear her laugh when she read that last sentence! ("Now I get two exciting things!!" said Adrie")PS
Happy Birthday Mindy!
Happy Birthday Robin! (Adrie picked out her dress all by herself and I thought it was a great choice for today!)
(Adrie: "Now I'm so excited because two birthdays, I lost my tooth, and lemon bars- four things to be excited about!")

4 comments:

  1. Four exciting things! Wow! Lucky Adrie!

    Kaitlyn is very advanced in the tooth-loosing department. She continually lets everyone else know just how many teeth she has lost (almost as many as Spencer). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with A - four exciting things!

    ReplyDelete