Wednesday, March 28, 2012

And Where Was the Mother You Ask?

Have you ever wondered what happens when you put bottles of food coloring in the microwave?

Katie and Nathan discovered exactly what happens. 

What possessed them to get a chair, get on the counter, get into the deepest farthest reaches on the spice cabinet, get the food coloring, put it in the microwave and actually start the microwave, I can only wonder.  In amazement. 
PS I was using the restroom. 

PPS I wasn't even reading a book or anything.

PPPS This all happened before 8:15 in the morning.  Sigh.  

5 comments:

  1. I missed it!? Oh man. That is funny and crazy. I'm sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Children keep you hopping don't they. Thanks for the chuckle!
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Wow! {I must keep my little kiddos from seeing this post! ;)}

    So, does microwaved food coloring come off?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha. I have cleaned and cleaned and thought I got it all off, but every time I wipe out the microwave, the rag comes out slightly colored!

      Delete
  4. Oh my! I love them! Too funny.

    ReplyDelete