Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Oh how I love him

After years of hair and dolls and hair and drama (which I love- I am not complaining- just stating a fact), the change to little boy is so fun.  Maybe because he is our baby and maybe because of his eyes (have you seen them?), but this little man is a delight every day.  He is very high energy, very much in love with dinosaurs, very much in love with tractors.  Frequently, he has his Hi-Yah (sword built out of legos) stuck down the back of his shirt.  Last Sunday he obviously needed a wrench also.  Because you never know when you might need a wrench. 

3 comments:

  1. I think N & E will get along just great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. His hair looks so dark in this pic--I need to see that funny boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love boys too! I miss those days of tractors and swords. :(

    ReplyDelete