Thursday, June 6, 2013

Yellow



I don't think I gave too much credence to the whole color personality type until a friend was describing a yellow personality. It suddenly hit me that Adrie is yellow!     In fact, Adrie could be the poster child for a yellow personality.  It answered so many questions about how she functions. 

Here is what wikipedia (the source of all knowledge) states about a yellow personality:

Yellows are motivated by Fun. They are here to have a great time.


Adrie helps me see the joy part of life almost everyday.


On our way out of Walmart:
Adrie: (snort) I always knew he would go bad.
Me: What?
Adrie: I always knew Superman would go bad.
Me: WHAT?!
Adrie: (pointing to a movie poster) See? Superman, Man of STEEL.


2 comments:

  1. Every time Superman is mentioned in our house this week we've had to re-tell this story. :) {And of course the topic of superman has come up several times because of the new movie and many superman fans around here!} What a sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know much about color personalities, but a yellow sounds just like Cody too - always about the fun. Adrie is adorable. She is a little bundle of joy.

    ReplyDelete