Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Few Pictures

Rachel turned 9! She went with the wedding cake theme my girls seem to be choosing, but I said "no!" to white flowers and a statue on top- she can wait a long time for that! I copied a great cake I saw here (thanks Jenifer!). Rachel is an obedient child. Who can ask for anything else?!
Yesterday was beautiful! I took advantage of the great weather and finished my canning from last summer;-) I had our raspberries frozen just waiting to become jam. I also decided to try out grapefruit jam (thanks to my sister who brought us back some yummy grapefruit from her trip home to AZ). The grapefruit jam tastes remarkably like . . . grapefruit jam!
Adrie catches some air!We had our annual sledding party in Logan a few weeks ago. It was so much fun and I actually got to go sledding for the first time in years!
Last of all, Katie tried on Skye's ski helmet. I thought she was quite cute sporting her blueberry mustache.

3 comments:

  1. That is an impressive cake! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lot's of fun! Happy Birthday to Rachel--a pretty girl with a pretty cake. :)

    That looks like one really amazing sledding hill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cake is wonderful and you are an amazing cake decorator. Will you teach me lessons? I'll pay you...I was like the class clown in the class I took. Something about icing bags + tips = a very flustered me. Great job!

    ReplyDelete