Friday, May 14, 2010

Nathan

This is Nathan's newest trick. He has been standing on his own for a week or so. I haven't been able to catch a picture of him standing because he always starts crawling towards me when I have the camera. I had to bribe him with a cracker to get this picture. He is so very proud of himself.

Nathan got tubes in his ears this week. He has been battling ear infections and fluid in his ears for the last two months and so we decided to go ahead with the process. It is too early to tell if it will help. Many people say "Oh, but he is such a happy baby- I would never know he is sick." He is a very happy baby during the day- not so much at night! Hopefully this will help our nights be a little better!

5 comments:

  1. Hope this helps get him feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! That's a pretty good trick, Nathan. :)

    I hope he's feeling well and able to sleep better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope he starts sleeping well. How awful to have ear infections all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I was one of those who were saying he is such a happy little guy. I hope the tubes do the trick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dan saw this picture and wanted to buy the baby. I told Dan that Nathan's parents would miss him, so Dan said, "Buy him first!" Sounds like we have first dibs on Nathan if you guys ever get tired of him. (Not likely! He's a cutie!)

    ReplyDelete