Friday, April 23, 2010

A Funny Duck

Little Miss A has an amazing zest for life. Her sparkly personality matches her bright blue eyes. The other day we went to visit the Salt Lake City Cemetery and stopped by President Hinckley's grave. She was thrilled to be there and wanted to have her picture taken. It was a nice little trip.

I love my girls and I am glad that they are becoming good friends that take care of each other. Yesterday the girls were playing out back after dinner. I was cleaning up the kitchen when I heard them SCREAMING. Which is not unusual. However, the screaming was approaching the house and I was hearing the word "blood" (that will get your heart going) so I started running out back. Once I realized that nothing serious had happened the scene was quite comical.

Adrie had bumped her nose on Rachel's knee and her nose was bleeding. All four girls were running for the house screaming "Don't get the BLOOD on your shirt! Bend over so the BLOOD doesn't get on your shirt" Yes, in the midst of crisis, my girls are mainly concerned with preserving fashion. I guess we will work on how to administer first aid in a crisis;-)

2 comments:

  1. Preserving fashion and maybe helping their mom out so she doesn't have to rinse blood out from a shirt! :)

    Thanks for the cute photos and the stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's actually kindof funny. :) Your girls are so cute! I wished we lived closer. Chynna was asking about Skye the other day. Funny thing, I still think they even look alike!

    ReplyDelete