Saturday, November 28, 2009

Two Sweet Girls


I think my girls have the prettiest hair. They have been growing it out for several years. With four girls, I spend a lot of time doing hair. I enjoy long hair because I can do fun braids and many different styles. I also like short hair because it is easy to wash and style. I guess I am not too picky about long or short hair;-) The girls like long hair, but their hair was getting too long. As Rachel put it "every morning I wake up with brambles in my hair." I told them that they could either get a trim, or we could cut it really short. Rachel has donated her hair before to Locks of Love and she and Skye decided to donate again.
I think they look great!

4 comments:

  1. Your girls have prettiest, thickest hair! It looks great long or short! I wish Millie's half curly, half straight, thin hair looked good short! Well, I wish it looked good long too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that hair! What cute girls!

    I hadn't realized their hair was getting so long until we saw you all during the summer.

    How hard it is to keep up with short hair? K would love her's shorter, but I don't really want to straighten it every day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they do have the prettiest hair - and rachel looks more and more like you everyday! i can't believe it...

    (good one joseph! esp since that's what I am about to test on for nursing tomorrow!)

    ReplyDelete