Friday, April 16, 2010

As Much as I Love Costco

I joke that every piece of furniture and art in my house came from Costco. While this isn't strictly true (we shop at IKEA too!), it is pretty accurate. I won't bore you with a long discourse on why I don't like furniture stores and why I don't really enjoy decorating. At this stage in my life, I am extremely practical when it comes to home decorating. Decorating, (unless it is forced- a child needs a bed or that blank wall is driving me insane) doesn't even make my to do list. However, recently I came across this wonderful little business:


I must admit that I am in love. When I found out they are a local company I was ecstatic! I have already told Paul that nothing short of a natural disaster will keep me from their spring sale. Now I just need to figure out if I need any furniture;-)

2 comments:

  1. hey i like those too! if you remember let me know when the sale happens and maybe this will be the chance we get to get together!!!

    ReplyDelete