Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ditto!



Except the joke is on us! Even though I knew the storm was coming, it still is painful to see this out the front and back doors. The part that doesn't show in the picture is that it is still snowing- sideways (extreme wind!).

Note: This is my post from last year. Does it always snow April 1?!!!! Does anyone have any good jokes planned today? I forgot to make my classic "cardboard down the middle of pancakes" this morning and so I am scrambling for a good joke.

2 comments:

  1. :) I'm sorry!

    The "it's snowing outside" joke doesn't work in Texas (although I have tried it before)! [Although with our snow a couple of weeks ago it came mighty close!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. rubber band around the sprayer on the sink (if you have on) - saran wrap the entrance to a door - jello in clear cup with a straw and call it juice.

    ReplyDelete