Sunday, February 3, 2013

I'm Back Again

I decided to change the title of my blog.  I have been thinking a lot about the small and simple things in my life.  Right now I am at a stage where my days are filled with small things.  Cleaning up breakfast, laughing with Katie, putting coats on, practicing piano, trying to get to bed on time (for all of us).  I wanted to start sharing the small and simple parts of my life because they bring me a lot of joy and someday I hope they will add up to a great thing. 

This week Paul got sick.  Although I felt badly for him (I really did!), I was a little happy that I got to go for my favorite run after the kids headed to school.

I call it Blue Silo Run.  Because I run past the blue silos.  It was beautiful. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the new title! And your run looks pretty, but I'm glad I am not running it with you because I am cold just looking at it!!

    ReplyDelete