Thursday, February 19, 2009

What is on your shopping list?

I keep a shopping list on my kitchen counter. One for Costco, one for Walmart, one for Maceys. This way when my scattered brain remembers that we are out of vanilla or chocolate chips or cat food, I write it down while I am thinking about it. Yesterday I looked at my Costco list and this is what I found added:


My first thought is that he (the source of the list additions is rather obvious) wanted to make some type of explosive device. After questioning, he just wants to grow a crystal garden. I can handle a crystal garden. However, I don't know if I will find all these products at Costco!

4 comments:

  1. Are you sure he wasn't planning on doing laundry while barbequing and cleaning the windows? :) I guess a crystal garden is a little more likely--he'll have to share his recipe with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha!! that is great! just so we're clear, which "he" was it?? ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be the season for crystal gardens. Anwyn made one last week in Joy School. I didn't realize those were the ingredients!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We thought this was funny! Andrew was telling the ages of his cousins as he looked at the photos.

    ReplyDelete