Sunday, October 4, 2009

Amazon Women


Last night I was able to get together with my best friends from AZ. We grew up together and have some fantastic memories. One of our YW advisors always called us the three Amazon Women because of our love of all things adventurous. I don't have any pictures of us hiking or rappelling, but I do have a picture of us on the first day of our senior year.One memory we discussed was a conversation we had about 15 years ago while walking home from church. We were dreaming and planning as teenage girls do, and decided to predict what our futures held. It was fun to look back over the last few years and see how those predictions played out. We didn't predict the next 10 years, but hopefully we will be able to get together to discuss them anyway!

I love you girls!

2 comments:

  1. how come no one told me i had that hair wedge on my head in that last picture! (what was I thinking!!) I will try harder to not make Pleasant Grove as far away as I have been - and come visit you again some day soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't decide if the top picture was from last night or from years ago. :) What a fun night for you all!

    ReplyDelete