Friday, January 15, 2010

At Last!

When Paul became Scoutmaster Joseph looked like this:
I remember thinking how many years it would be until Joseph would be a scout. At the time it seemed completely crazy to think that Paul would still be Scoutmaster that many years down the road. Bwahahah Bwahaha little did we know! Today is a very long awaited day for Joseph (and me!). The scouts just left on Klondike (our 11 year olds go on a few campouts with the scouts) and Joseph WENT WITH THEM. I hope they don't freeze. Most of all I hope that I am not sending my next boy off with my still Scoutmaster husband- twelve years from now!

3 comments:

  1. Wahoo!!! This is a momentous occasion! My fingers are crossed that Paul can take a break soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Joseph and Paul are so happy! And I hope for you, too, that Paul is not still in scouts when boy #2 is old enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha that's pretty funny - pauls a trooper - only i hope he doesn't get released too soon now. how sad and ironic would that be that all this wait and then he doesn't even get to enjoy having joseph around!!

    ReplyDelete