Thursday, January 21, 2010

Austria Ad Campaign

Dear Austria,

Do you need a new cover girl for your tourism ad campaign? I might have located a good model.
Adrie decided to wear my dirndl today. This dirndl was a gift from my Tanner grandparents after one of their trips to Europe. It was one of my favorite dresses to wear as a little girl. On another note, Twilight move over. We have our own version and he is much better looking than Edward.
Nathan is making small attempts at eating real food (as opposed to baby puree) and his two favorite things are cucumbers and green beans. The cucumbers make sense because of the cool relief they offer his gums (3 out of 4 top teeth are in!), but the green beans? I think they are just fun to play with.

2 comments:

  1. How cute!! Adrie is beautiful!

    I thought about my dirndl and my kilt a while ago--but never got them out. I really should try the same! (Although I'm thinking they might be too little for my big girls and too big for my little girls...)

    I love the pictures of Nathan--he's such a cutie! We still have gums around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where IS my dirndl?? i haven't seen it in years! i'm glad A is putting yours to good use!

    p.s. your hairdo in that picture is amazing!

    ReplyDelete