Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools!



Except the joke is on us! Even though I knew the storm was coming, it still is painful to see this out the front and back doors. The part that doesn't show in the picture is that it is still snowing- sideways (extreme wind!).

The girls and I played a joke on Joseph and Paul this morning. I made pancakes with card stock down the middle. The joke worked because the boys always eat breakfast last in our family (due to getting ready for work (Paul) and dinking around (Joseph)). It was pretty funny to watch, but the best part was watching the girls laugh!

Happy April Fools!

2 comments:

  1. Snow? You're kidding! That is double funny to me because that is (was) my classic April Fool's thing. Early on in our marriage I'd say something about the snow outside to Alan and he'd go look. (That's about as creative[?] as I'd get.) After a couple of years he caught on so it didn't work. Then, of course, we moved away from the frozen north and it *really* doesn't work. I did manage to get Kaitlyn to look out the window this morning though...

    That sounds like a pretty fun pancake trick! I've never tried food tricks--that would be a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think Mother Nature's April Fools joke was very funny either. Is it ever going to warm up?

    ReplyDelete