Thursday, April 23, 2009

Daily Daffodil 4/23



Dear Tiffany,

Can it really be 15 years?! Congratulations on 15 beautiful years of marriage. Looking back, I remember a very early spring morning at the Salt Lake Temple! I have always enjoyed watching your relationship and family. I have learned so much from you.

Several memories stand out. We shared a room for much of our lives. I remember leaving each other little notes in the pictures on the walls of our room. I remember playing racquetball together in the summers (with our wins chalked up on the walls). I remember a late night party when we cooked treats in your easy bake oven.

I have always looked up to your happy attitude, your calm demeanor, and your creativity. I wish that we lived closer and I could make you a big chocolate cake for this special day! I hope you have a great day!

I love you!
Love,
Becky

2 comments:

  1. That was a fun surprise! Thanks! :) (I remember the same things. Do you remember we once made an elevator/doll bed that raised up and suspended from the ceiling on a ceiling hook? Kaitlyn made me laugh the other day when she took the top half of the bathtub and made Caroline go on the other side [as always]!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that wedding picture is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete