Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Awaiting new hard drive

Today a friend said "I saw the first little post about Nathan, but nothing since, did I miss anything?" I would love to post more pictures (especially since Skye thinks that EVERY time she holds the baby she needs her picture taken) but sadly, while we were in the hospital our hard drive crashed (it had been acting weird for a few days). Luckily Paul was able to retrieve everything we had done since our last backup. We are awaiting a new hard drive and so I have been in computer limbo- sometimes I can use Paul's computer, sometimes I can use the temporary system he set up, but most of the time I have been just ignoring all technology.

I have been having too much fun holding the new baby to miss the computer! Hopefully we will be up and running in a few days and I can post more about Nathan, Skye's birthday (with her awesome Costco cake with blue and purple flowers!), and end of school activities! Thanks for all the calls and notes!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy holding your new baby. :)

    We'll enjoy the photos and updates as they come.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers on the cake? Not balloons? I'm ready to come visit when you're ready for visitors..

    ReplyDelete