Sunday, May 17, 2009

Daily Daffodil 5/16


Dear Suzanne,

I love this picture at your graduation from college. When you came out of the Marriott center and all the kids saw their favorite aunt, they swarmed you and knocked you to the ground. It was such aspontaneous show of how much these kids love you. You are such a wonderful aunt. I am very grateful for the relationship that you have with my children. They truly love theirSuz.

It is hard to believe that it was three months ago that you moved in with us. It has been so fun to have you live here. Now the house will seem so empty when you move out! I have enjoyed getting to know you better.

There are so many parts of our friendship that I enjoy. I enjoy hearing about your work- I love talking plants with you. It is so fun to talk to someone that loves trees and plants so much! You are so caring and willing to help us. Even though my Mother's Day present is long gone, I will always treasure the memory of that gift (a big bag of pebbled ice!). Thanks for all you do for our family- from listening to me, to letting our kids hang out in your room (eating all your cinnamon bears!), to pruning our trees!

I love you!
Love,
Becky

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet sister you are! I am a very lucky girl. I love you, Becky!

    ReplyDelete