Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Daily Daffodil 5/12


Dear Amy,

Quite a few years ago I was home from college for Christmas break. You were also home visiting. At some point during the break we had a conversation which you probably don't remember, but I have always remembered. I was writing a letter on the computer and you came in and sat down and just started talking. You talked about many things- decisions, relationships, and what was important in your life. What you couldn't have known was that I was contemplating some major life decisions and that everything you talked about answered problems I had been trying to figure out. I don't know if you felt inspired to talk to me, but I have always looked back on that conversation as a turning point in my life. I made some changes that have made all the difference in what my life is like now. There are so many other ways that you have influenced my life, but I thought it was high time to thank you for a simple conversation years ago!

I love you!
Love,
Becky

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the thanks! :) Is it possible that this was right after my mission -- summer 1994? I was making some rather major decisions right about then, too.

    ReplyDelete