Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Daily Daffodil 5/5

Today Skye came home from school without socks. I asked her "Why aren't you wearing your socks?" She said "I took them off because it is Cinco de Mayo." Even after further questioning I am not quite sure how the two correlate! I do wish you a happy Cinco de Mayo with plenty of tortillas, salsa, guacamole, and maybe even the removal of one's socks!

Dear Rachel,

What a beautiful daughter you are. I have always been amazed by your personality. We often find ourselves saying "Rachel has always been Rachel." Even as a tiny baby your strong personality showed.

One quality that has always impressed me is your obedient heart. You have a deep sense of what is right and are determined to choose the right. It has always been interesting to watch you make choices.

You have a lot of self confidence. You are not afraid to be yourself and seldom do things to impress people. You are content doing the things that you want to do.

I have loved being your mother. I look forward to watching you grow and seeing who you become.

I love you!
Love,
Mom

2 comments:

  1. It's so fun to see each of their own special personalities!

    Happy Cinco de Mayo to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no socks on cinco de mayo! that is great! and i like rachel a lot. she is the first of your babies i got to see in the hospital!

    ReplyDelete