Monday, May 4, 2009

Daily Daffodil 5/4



Dear Kristi,

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a great day! I am so grateful that you and Jared are married and for the friendship we enjoy. You are such a good example to me in so many areas of life.

You are an amazing mother. I love to read your blog and see all the creative things you do with your girls. The day trips you plan, the creative crafts you do, and even simple things like how much you sing to your children motivate me to be a better mother. You truly magnify your motherhood. I especially enjoy your NutureMama Blog and your positive approach to parenting.

I enjoy all the good times we have together. You have always been such a good sport and tolerated the times that Jared and I (and other various family members) start quoting our favorite church movies ("Coleeeen!" "We're winners and the chicks we go out with are winners, everybody else is a loser." "Have you ever noticed how a beer can sweats?"). Even better, you jumped right in and played a staring role in all of our home movies. Dance sequences, backyard chases, you are fine with anything! Thinking about all the fun things that we have done makes me miss living close to you even more.

I especially love your anniversary because it is the day that I gained a sister who has become a dear friend!


I love you!
Love,
Becky

PS I lifted your wedding picture off your blog! I hope you will forgive me- I searched and searched and couldn't find one in my files!

3 comments:

  1. that is a great wedding photo you lifted! i don't think i've ever seen their wedding pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Becky,
    Wow, I got a daffodil from you! Thank you so much. I knew from the moment I met you that you and I could (and did!) become great friends. Thanks for being so kind to me and making me feel welcome as one of the "Tanner sisters". Hopefully someday we'll move back west and we can have fun making more crazy movies.
    Love,
    Kristi
    P.S. You are one of the mothers that I secretly watch and aspire to someday become like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've certainly been blessed to gain such lovely new sisters! :)

    ReplyDelete