Thursday, May 14, 2009

Daily Daffodil 5/14


Dear Marcelaine,

I have been enjoying your blog so much. It is fun to hear your thoughts about your new baby! I have been so impressed with your appreciation of motherhood. I tend to focus on getting through the pregnancy and your blog has been a great reminder to focus on better things.

I am grateful for the time we were able to get to know you before you (and Ryan of course) moved across the country! You complement each other so well. It has been fun to watch your relationship over the last year.

We are excited for this new step in your life! Although we wish that we lived closer and could get to meet and hold the cute new almost here baby, we will look forward to pictures! Good luck with the next few months!

I love you!
Love,
Becky

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this lovely note! I sure appreciated your entire family being so friendly and loving to me for the little time I had to get to know you. I just love all of you and I miss you. It has been fun and a little comforting to be expecting a new baby at the same time as two of my wonderful sisters-in-law.

    ReplyDelete