Monday, May 11, 2009

Daily Daffodil 5/11


Dear Lesley,

A little while ago I missed a phone call from you. When I got the message I had to smile because it reminded me of how thoughtful you always are. "Hi, Becca, this is Lesley, I am just calling to see how the end of your pregnancy is going . . ." I really appreciate all the times that you have called just to see how I am doing!

I admire your energy! You may not feel like you get a lot done with four little kids, but every time we visit and I see the room that you just painted or how your yard has changed, I am so amazed at everything you are able to do!

I also love your creativity. From wonderful Christmas crafts to Easter egg pinatas, you have the greatest ideas. You have an eye for what looks good. I really love what you have done with your yard. It is such an amazing place already- I love to visit in the summer and see the changes.

I am so glad that we are sisters. I enjoy spending time with you and have learned so much from your example.
I love you!
Love,
Becky

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!

    How are you doing? How's the pregnancy going? You're almost to the end, aren't you? I can't remember--boy or girl? Wait--you like to be surprised, right?

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete