Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Daily Daffodil 5/13


Dear Kristin,

I think the first time I really met you was at your graduation from college. I was just a future sister-in-law at that point, but you treated me like one of the family. We had so much fun staying up really late the night before graduation- talking and getting to know each other. I have enjoyed our friendship ever since. There are so many things that I enjoy about having you for a sister.

It has been amazing to watch you over the past twelve years. Through all the challenges you have faced, I don't think I have ever heard you complain. I have learned so much observing your optimism during adversity.

I love to watch you with children. You are such a great mother to your own children, but also manage to show so much love and affection for all the nieces and nephews!

I am so grateful that we are sisters and friends!

I love you!
Love,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment