Saturday, May 2, 2009

Daily Daffodil 5/2

Dear Joseph,

I keep telling you to stop growing and you aren't listening. Although I don't mind that you have bigger feet than me, I am really alarmed (in a good way!) that you are pretty close to passing me up in height. If your calorie intake has anything to do with it, you will probably pass me up next week!

However, it is your intellectual growth that really catches me off guard. Like when you saw this cute picture of little 4 day old you:And you said "Oh! That is just like Michelangelo's Creation of Adam."
Since when do you know who Michelangelo is and how can you possibly name one of his pictures?

Now, before I feel the need to break out singing a certain song from Fiddler on the Roof, I must say that I enjoy watching you grow. It was fun to watch you do this:It is just as much fun to see you do this:

And although I really miss this:
This is just as good:
Being your Mom has always been an honor and adventure.

I love you!
Love,
Mom


And just because this picture says so much:

I know you often feel surrounded in our family. Only a few more weeks and the boy/girl ratio in our family will balance out a little!

2 comments:

  1. The last picture is classic. :) Too funny!

    I love the other photos as well. It really won't be long until...(well, I was going to say until he got taller than most of his cousins...but I guess it's really until...lots of things!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting so big. I have the cutest picture of Joseph I should send you; although maybe I got it from you. It's been too long for me to be sure. :)

    ReplyDelete